Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Week 3 -Thing 5


Flicker is pretty amazing. I explored Flickr photos and then created my own account and uploaded photos I had taken from my library. Most of them had recognizable student faces, so spent a lot of time trying to figure out which one to use or to post. I thought I read that you needed permission to post photos, even though you don't identify them by name. I chose one photo where the face is down. I love the way students lose themselves in a book in the library!

1 comment:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

LOVE the photo. Great way to capture a student reading. You should consider doing a series of similar shots -- or better yet, get a student photography class to do a series. Have you seen the American Publishers Association contest called "Get Caught Reading" -- that would be a good name for a March contest that could be displayed in April in celebration of national Library Week. Best wishes.